Monday, June 22, 2009

Old Friends.. New Projects

I'm really excited to be on board a new animation project with an old, very good friend of mine. I can't really say much about it now, but hopefully I'll have some concept sketches to share in the coming days.

It's so strange that I was thinking just a few days ago, that I wanted a new animation based project, but I just couldn't find a story to tell. Then lo, and behold (whatever that means) I get a text in the middle of a late night TF2 session asking me to do just that. Unlike most people that come to me with a project of this caliber, he was able to lay out specifics of his idea which makes it so much easier to draw.

... Sometimes I wish I had a full time writer so I could draw my own series... or even just a webcomic.

No comments:

Post a Comment