Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OSS part 4, The Run, The Drive & A Stump Update

That's right ladies and gents, it's OSS time again. This SATURDAY 6PM-10PM. IC gallery @ 419 Georgia St Gallery. You know the deal, Open Mic, Open Canvas, Open Turntables, Open Minds.


Make sure you go here to pick up more details about what OSS is all about! Tell your friends!

I myself won't get to be there cause I'll be in Long Beach this weekend running my 1st half-marathon (which is 13.1 miles BTW). I've been training really hard with a few of my friends and my goal is to make sure I at least finish. I'm kinda nervous, but at the same time time confident as I've seen my ability as a long distance runner improve over the past few months.

I'm noticing a change going on amongst many of the artists that I've been working with in IC, and I've got to say it's inspiring. A lot of progression, passion and fire have been thrown around the studio in the past few weeks and nothing brings me as much joy as seeing my friends' excitement escalate when they find something worth working on. It truly pushes me to do more and I'm so grateful to be surrounded by so many passionate people.

Anyways, as always here's my next Stump update... not much, but I'm really feeling the details in the leaves of the trees. It's cool to see it all come together now and know that all the time and effort spent zoomed in to 600%+ is paying off. When I'm done I'm gonna make an animated gif of my updates.. I think that'll be pretty rad. Anywhoo....Enjoy! (As always, click to enlarge)


No comments:

Post a Comment