Friday, August 21, 2009

A kinda DM

So there I was, happily working on my robot project late at night and someone on twitter just happened to mention ADM (Appropriately Dirty Minds)... soooo of course I had to stop everything I was doing and draw an appropriate ADM piece. Although, now that I think about it... ADM is actually a bit dirtier than this... ah well... here's my progress shots :D Enjoy!




All this was done in flash, I just like the drawing tools there cause they feel more natural. Even though Illustrator CS4 has a similar brush tool, it still doesn't have the same feel as flash always had for me. Seeing as how I have 4-5 projects waiting completion, I didn't want to spend hella time on this. Maybe 2 sessions or so... but... for some reason, I just can't leave it alone. Hopefully I can finish it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment