Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SPAM! & Stump update 5.0

Super late promo, but I'll be at SPAM (Showcasing Pilipino Artists and Musicians) at San Francisco State University FRIDAY... 6PM -- $10 Will Call $12 at the door. The flyer below has more details:



Myself, Marielle and I think Aldrie will be in attendance representing IC. I'll be live painting as well as selling a few pieces and taking orders for a couple of different prints, so come through and get yours!

Annnnnnnnd here's the latest on Stump... As always, click to enlarge and ENJOY!




More grass and star detail, as well as the moon is now getting some more attention... I'm planning to be able to put in some hard work tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to have a preview print by tomorrow... We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment