Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Woodbot Mk 2.0

Hope everyone out there had a good 3-day weekend! And if you happen to be one of those poor saps that worked, I hope you got time-and-a-half pay. Anyways, between working the gallery, having dinner with the Doji crew, getting my MacBook Pro battery fixed, buying canvasses, catching up on Weeds, running, cooking breakfast & cleaning my house, I managed to make progress on my Woodbot. Progress shot is below:


Most of the work was me figuring out how to detail the leg. I'm pretty happy with what's there so far, but there's a few more details I need to flesh (errr..wood) out. The little guy on the top is there to suggest scale. Hopefully when I'm done and place this guy in his background, it'll be a bit more obvious how large he is. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment